Terms and Conditions for the new Bidfood Bisto Tins promotion
Please read these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) carefully. You will be legally bound by these Terms from the time you submit an entry for the Bisto Retro Tin promotion in association with BFS Group Ltd t/a Bidfood (the “Promotion”).
1. Premier Foods Group Limited of Premier House, Centrium Business Park Griffiths Way, St Albans, United Kingdom, AL1 2RE is the “Promoter”.
2. The Promotion is open to professional caterers employed by or, working for, via a UK based agency, customers of Bidfood (each an “Entrant”). Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 or over. This Promotion excludes the agents and employees of the (i) Promotor (ii) the Promoter’s group companies (iii) BFS Group Ltd t/a Bidfood and (iv) BFS Group Ltd t/a Bidfood group companies and, the families of such agents and employees, or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion or its administration.
3. Entrants may need to provide proof of name, age, employment and address to validate that they meet the entry requirements and can accept a prize. The winner of a prize may only accept the prize with the consent of their employer.
4. Internet access is required. Entrants will be required to be able to email the Promoter to redeem their prize.
5. Please retain proof of purchase, packaging and winning ticket (see clause 7 below). These may be required to validate entries and prizes won.
How to participate
6. The Promotion will begin on the 1st September 2020 (the “Opening Time”) and close on the 31st December 2020 (the “Closing Time”). The period from the Opening Time and ending at the Closing Time is called the “Promotion Period”.
7. For a chance to win the prize (see clause 10 for prize details), Entrants need to, during the Promotion Period, purchase a promotional 1.9kg Bisto Red Box Retro Tin (the “Promotional Tin”) from BFS Group Ltd t/a Bidfood. Three (3) Promotional Tin(s) will contain a winning ticket (the “Winning Ticket”).
8. If you find a Winning Ticket, to claim the prize, you need to:
(a) Email email@example.com by 5pm on the 30th January 2021 and provide the following details:
(i) Your full name, email address, contact telephone number, delivery address for the prize and the name;
(ii) The 6-digit code found on the Winning Ticket;
(iii) The address of the BFS Group Ltd t/a Bidfood wholesaler where the Promotional Tin was purchased.
(b) Retain proof of purchase, the Winning Ticket and the Promotional Tin. These items may be required to validate your claim to the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse your claim to the prize if these items cannot be provided.
9. Entrants who purchased a Promotional Tin which does not include a Winning Ticket inside will not win a prize.
11. The prize not be included in the Promotional Tin. The winner of a Winning Ticket will need to claim their prize in accordance with clause 8.
12. The Prizes are non-negotiable or transferable. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
13. Within five (5) days of the winner emailing the Promoter in accordance with clause 8(a), the Promoter will respond to the winner’s claim for the prize via email or telephone, using the contact details provided. The Promoter may request proof of the items in clause 8(b) to confirm the winner’s claim to the prize. The Promoter will contact the winner once it has validated the winner’s claim to the prize and will send the prize by post to the delivery address provided in accordance with clause 8(a)(i) within seven (7) of validating the winner’s claim.
Data Protection and Marketing
14. All entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned. By submitting your entry and any accompanying material, each Entrant agrees to:
(a) assign to the Promoter all intellectual property rights in your promotion entry and any accompanying material with full title guarantee; and
(b) waive all moral rights
15. By entering the Promotion, each Entrant agrees that any personal information provided by them with their entry may be held and used by the Promoter or its agents and its suppliers solely for the purpose of administering this Promotion. Please see our Promotion Privacy Notice, at the end of these Terms for full details on how we handle your personal information.
16. The winner may be required to take part in non-paid publicity or advertising relating to the Promotion, which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes. The winner agrees that the Promoter may use their name, image and town or county of residence to announce them as the winner of the Promotion and for any the purpose of promoting the Promotion, the Promoter’s business and business activities.
17. To receive the name of the winner and county of residence of the winner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 4 months of the Closing Time.
Limitation of Liability
18. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
20. Any decision of the Promoter as to eligibility to take part in the Promotion or the result of the Promotion will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or unreadable whether due to failure or non-availability of the website, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind, or the submission of incomplete information or any other reason.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Promotion in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, which it considers necessary.
22. The Promotion and these Terms are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts.
PREMIER FOODS PLC PROMOTION PRIVACY NOTICE
All references to 'our', 'us', 'we', 'company' or "Premier Foods" within this policy are deemed to refer to Premier Foods plc, its subsidiaries, affiliates and associates and we are a 'controller' for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("Data Protection Laws").
We take your privacy very seriously. We ask that you read this Privacy Notice carefully as it contains important information about our processing and your rights.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, how we handle your personal data, or want to exercise any of your rights, please contact our Data Privacy Officer either:
By post: Premier House, Centrium Park, Griffiths Way, St Albans, AL1 2RE; or
By email: email@example.com
Changes to the Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. You should check this Privacy Notice occasionally to ensure you are aware of the most recent version that will apply.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND WHY?
Personal data provided by you
Ø Visitors only
If you are just browsing our website we will not collect personal data.
If you are a winner of our promotion, you understand that we and / or our service providers may contact you and ask you to provide certain personal data (i.e. full name and a delivery address) to enable us to validate your promotion entry and to deliver your prize to you. You understand that we will collect, hold and process such personal data to the extent necessary to:
· administer the promotion;
· to contact you if you are selected as a winner of a prize and, if you are the winner of a prize then to send the prize to you;
· to announce you as a winner of the prize, if we receive a request for a list of winners in accordance with our promotion terms and conditions. We may use your title, surname and county of residence to announce you as the winner of the prize.
Sensitive personal data provided by you
We do not collect any sensitive personal data about you.
HOW IS PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA LAWFUL?
We are allowed to process your personal data on the basis that it is in our legitimate interests to:
- administer your entry to the promotion,
- if you are a winner in the promotion, to contact you, announce you as winner or for the purposes of publicity;
- monitor how our website is used in order to improve it. We use aggregated data to do this so it does not impact on your privacy;
- respond to enquiries, complaints and requests in order to serve our customers. We will only use your personal data for this purpose. If you are an existing customer, we may add information about the enquiry, complaint or request to other records we hold about you so we can provide a better customer service; and
- send you material you have requested, using the data you have provided.
Please be aware that you have the right to object to the processing of your data of any of the legitimate interests identified.
WHO WILL HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Like any business, we use service providers to assist us in administering our promotions and to assist us with other services, such as customer service. Some of these service providers will process your data as part of the services they offer to us. We take steps to ensure that our service providers treat your data in accordance with the law, only use it in accordance with our contract with them and keep it secure.
|Service provider||Reason for processing|
|CPM International Group||Customer services intermediary|
How we keep your data secure
We strive to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss or alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access and any other unlawful forms of processing. We aim to ensure that the level of security and the measures adopted to protect your personal data are appropriate for the risks presented by the nature and use of your personal data. We follow recognised industry practices for protecting our IT environment and physical facilities.
WHEN WILL WE DELETE YOUR DATA?
The table below provides details about how long we will process your data.
|Data we process||How long this will be held for|
|Complaints data||For a period of up to 6 years from date of last contact. If you have an existing complaint on file, the new complaint may be added to other information that we hold about you as a customer.|
|Competitions||We hold the entrant’s data for a period of 4 months from the promotion closing date.|
As a data subject, you have the following legal rights:
- the right of access to personal data relating to you
- the right to correct any mistakes in your information
- the right to ask us to stop contacting you with direct marketing
- the right to prevent your personal data being processed in some circumstances
- the right to object to processing of your data where processed on the grounds of legitimate interests
- the right to erasure in some circumstances
We will respond to any rights that you exercise within a month of receiving your request, unless the request is particularly complex, in which case we will respond within three months.
Please note that exceptions apply to some of these rights which we will apply in accordance with the law.
Complaints to the regulator
If you do not think that we have processed your data in accordance with this Privacy Notice, you should let us know as soon as possible. You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office. Information about how to do this is available on his website at www.ico.org.uk.