Ambrosia Eton Trifle
Prep: 10 minutes Cook: N/A Serves: 10
- 100g McDougall's Vegetarian Strawberry Jelly Crystals
- 600ml boiled water
- 300g diced strawberries
- 1 Ambrosia Low Fat RTU Custard
- 175ml cold water
- 75g Angel Delight Strawberry Mousse
- Meringue kisses to serve
Please check the ingredients declaration on the products you use making this recipe.EggsMilk
- In a bowl, dissolve the McDougall's Vegetarian Strawberry Jelly Crystals in the boiling water and allow to cool for 15 minutes. Place half the diced strawberries in the bottom of each glass. Top with the jelly and chill until set.
- Once set, top with a layer of Ambrosia Low Fat Custard.
- To make the Angel Delight, pour the cold water into a mixing bowl fitted with a whisk. Add the Angel Delight Mousse and whisk for 30 seconds on slow speed.
- Scrape down, increase the speed to high, and allow to whisk for 5 minutes (do not over whisk). Place in a piping bag and chill until needed.
- To serve, pipe on the Angel Delight Mousse and top with meringue and reserved strawberries.