Apple Crumble with Ambrosia Custard
Prep: 10 minutes Cook: 25 minutes Serves: 10
Ingredients2kg Bramley apples (peeled, cored and chopped)
200g Unrefined soft, dark brown sugar
7g Cinnamon or mixed spice
500g McDougall's Crumble Mix
1ltr Ambrosia Custard
Please check the ingredients declaration on the products you use making this recipe.Cereals containing glutenEggsSoybeansMilk
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Mix the apples, sugar and cinnamon/mixed spice in a bowl.
- Place into an oven-proof dish and sprinkle with McDougall's Crumble Mix.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with hot Ambrosia Custard.
You can use any fruit to make a crumble, why not try pears, rhubarb or even add nuts?