Black Forest Trifle
Prep: 15 minutes Cook: N/A Serves: 10
Ingredients300g McDougalls Chocolate Sponge (broken into 2cm pieces)
400g Cherry Compote
100ml Cherry Brandy
400g Ambrosia Custard
100g Dark Chocolate (melted)
400g Double Cream
Please check the ingredients declaration on the products you use making this recipe.Cereals containing glutenEggsSoybeansMilkNuts
- Place the McDougalls Chocolate Sponge and cherry compote into 10 suitable glasses.
- Pour over the Cherry Brandy.
- Stir the melted chocolate through the Ambrosia Custard.
- Whip the Chocolate Custard and double cream together until it forms soft peaks.
- Pipe onto the sponge & compote and place back in fridge until set.
- Top with a cherry & dust with icing sugar and serve.