Chocolate and Sweet Potato Muffins
Prep: 10 minutes Cook: 15 minutes Serves: 20
- 275g McDougalls Self-Raising Flour
- 40g McDougalls Cocoa Powder
- 260g Caster sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Vanilla essence
- 200ml Vegetable oil
- 225g Sweet potato, peeled and grated
- 100ml Water
Please check the ingredients declaration on the products you use making this recipe.Cereals containing glutenEggs
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, gas mark 4.
- Place the McDougalls Self-Raising Flour, McDougalls Cocoa Powder, and sugar into a large mixing bowl.
- Beat together the eggs, vanilla and oil in a separate bowl.
- Mix the contents of the two bowls together. Then add the grated sweet potato and water and mix until combined.
- Place into muffin tins and using a potato scoop, fill the muffin cases ¾ full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until cooked through.