Prep: 10 minutes Cook: 15 minutes Serves: 10
Ingredients225g McDougalls Plain Flour
10g baking powder
50g light brown soft sugar
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
120ml soured cream
125g Marvel Milk Powder
2 medium eggs
50g caster sugar
5g ground cinnamon
750ml Ambrosia ready to use custard
100g grated dark chocolate
400g berries to garnish
Please check the ingredients declaration on the products you use making this recipe.Cereals containing glutenEggsSoybeansMilk
Method1. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, brown sugar and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, sour cream, and Marvel Milk Powder. Then add the eggs.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon until just combined.
4. Mix together the caster sugar and second quanity of cinnamon and reserve.
5. Melt the butter in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, and add a tablespoon of pancake batter into the frying pan. Cook until bubbles start to form in the batter and the pancake is golden underneath (about 2 minutes), then flip and cook the other side until golden (another 2 minutes). Immediately toss the pancakes in the cinnamon and sugar.
6. Repeat with the remaining batter until you have cooked all the batter and then serve.
7. Mix together the Ambrosia custard, and chocolate and serve warm.
Alternately serve with fresh diced bananas or a fruit of your choice.