Custard Panna Cotta
Prep: 15 minutes Cook: 10 minutes Serves: 10
Ingredients800g Ambrosia Custard
400g Double Cream
10g Caster Sugar
40g Powdered Gelatine
Vanilla (optional, to taste)
200ml Raspberry Coulis
Selection of Mixed Berries
Please check the ingredients declaration on the products you use making this recipe.Milk
- Soak the gelatine in a little cold water until soft.
- Place the custard, cream, vanilla and sugar into a pan and bring to a simmer.
- Remove from the stove and stir in the gelatine mix until fully dispersed.
- Divide the mixture between 10 dariol moulds and place into the fridge until set.
- To serve, turn each panna cotta out onto a serving plate. Pour over the couils and garnish with fresh berries.