Dirty Pulled Pork Burger with Paxo Stuffing
Prep: 30 minutes Cook: 4 hours Serves: 10
IngredientsFor the pulled pork
- 15ml oil
- 3 onions, peeled and diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2tbsp smoked paprika
- 1tsp cayenne pepper
- 1tbsp dried Thyme leaves
- 700ml water
- 30g Bisto Gravy Granules
- 250ml tomato ketchup
- 1tsp cracked black pepper
- 3kg boneless pork shoulder
- 170g Paxo Sage and Onion Stuffing Mix
- 425ml boiling water
- 10 brioche burger buns
- 200g spicy coleslaw
- 750g fries
Please check the ingredients declaration on the products you use making this recipe.Cereals containing glutenEggsMilkSesame
- Heat the oven to 170oC, 350o F gas mark 4.
- Heat the oil in a pan and cook the onions and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add the smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, and thyme leaves, and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the water, bring to the boil, whisk in the Bisto Gravy Granules and Tomato ketchup, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place the pork shoulder into a deep roasting tin and season with pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the pork, cover, and braise for 3½ to 4 hrs, until the meat is very tender.
- Once cooked, remove the pork from the oven and allow to cool. Pull the meat and return to the sauce.
- For the stuffing, in a bowl, mix the Paxo Sage and Onion Stuffing Mix and the boiling water. Rest for 10 minutes and make into 10 patties. Place on a greased tray and bake for 10 minutes.
- To serve, heat the pulled pork and Paxo Sage and Onion Stuffing.
- Slice the brioche buns in half, and toast.
- Place the heel of the bun on a plate, add the stuffing, the pulled pork, and the coleslaw. Top with the brioche bun crown and serve.