Easter Cinnamon Biscuits
Prep: 10 minutes Cook: 7 minutes Serves: 30
- 350g McDougalls Plain Flour
- 100g butter
- 1½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 175g soft brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp golden syrup
Please check the ingredients declaration on the products you use making this recipe.Cereals containing glutenEggsMilk
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, gas mark 4.
- Put the flour, butter, cinnamon, and bicarbonate of soda in mixing bowl and mix all together to a crumb.
- Add the soft brown sugar, golden syrup and egg, to the bowl, and mix well until it forms a firm dough.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface to about 5mm thick. Make sure the surface and the rolling pin are well dusted with flour. Cut the biscuits with any shaped pastry cutter you have.
- Place the biscuits on a greased or non-stick baking tray and put in the preheated oven. Remove after 7 minutes or when golden. Cool and serve.