Honey and ginger chicken and noodle lettuce wraps
Prep: 25 minutes Cook: 20 minutes Serves: 10
- 325g Sharwood’s Medium Egg Noodles
- 25ml oil
- 2 medium onions, peeled and sliced
- 1.5kg minced chicken
- 1 red pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 green pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, seeded and sliced
- 10 spring onions, sliced
- 1l Sharwood's Honey & Ginger Sauce
- 5 gem lettuces, washed and leaves picked
Please check the ingredients declaration on the products you use making this recipe.Cereals containing glutenEggsPeanutsSoybeansMilkNutsCeleryMustardSesame
- Cook the Sharwood’s Medium Egg Noodles following the on pack instructions.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the sliced onions and chicken, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the peppers and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the spring onions, Sharwood's Medium Egg Noodles, and Sharwood's Honey & Ginger Sauce, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve the chicken in a bowl with gem lettuce on the side.