Raw Chocolate Energy Balls
Prep: 10 minutes Cook: N/A Serves: 20
- 180g Oats (check label for allergens)
- 60g McDougalls Cocoa Powder
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 200g Dates, pitted and chopped
- 120ml Water
- In a food processor, blitz the oats and McDougalls Cocoa Powder together into a flour.
- Add the vanilla and dates and blend until the mixture is well combined and starts to ball together.
- Add the water if needed, to help the mixture ball together.
- Take a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball. Repeat until you have approximately 20 balls.