Roast pork with Paxo Stuffing, roast potatoes, cauliflower, carrots, greens, and Bisto Gravy
Prep: 45 minutes Cook: 2-3 hours to roast pork Serves: 20
Ingredients1.3kg Pork roasting joint
300g Paxo Stuffing Mix
2kg Potatoes, peeled and diced
400g Green Beans
400g Carrots, cut into batons
26g Bisto Gluten Free Gravy
Please check the ingredients declaration on the products you use making this recipe.Cereals containing glutenMilkCelery
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F Gas Mark 4.
- Place the pork on a roasting tray and roast until thoroughly cooked through (2-3 hours), above 75°C. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before carving.
- Meanwhile make up the Paxo Stuffing Mix with 600ml boiling water and leave to cool, then shape into balls and roast for 20 minutes until golden.
- Par boil the potatoes in water for 15 minutes, then drain.
- Heat the oil in a large shallow tray. Add the potatoes and roast for 45 minutes until golden.
- Cook the cauliflower, carrots and green beans until tender.
- Make up the Bisto gravy with 800ml boiling water.
- Cut the pork into portions and serve with the stuffing balls, roast potatoes vegatables and gravy.