Strawberry Daiquiri Jelly with Lime Sorbet
Prep: 5 minutes, plus 1 hour setting Cook: 5 minutes Serves: 10
- 175g McDougalls Vegetarian Strawberry Jelly Crystals
- 800ml boiling water
- 100ml clear rum
- 50ml Grand Marnier™ (or triple sec or Cointreau™)
- 50ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- 500ml lime sorbet (check for allergens)
- Lime zest for garnish
- To make the jelly, add the McDougalls Vegetarian Strawberry Jelly Crystals to the boiling water and whisk until dissolved. Stir in the rum, Grand Marnier and lime juice.
- Divide between 10 glasses and leave to set for 1 hour.
- To serve, top with a small scoop of lime sorbet and a sprinkling of lime zest.