Vegetable Biriyani with a Mild Curry Sauce with Garlic Naan
Prep: 10 minutes Cook: 30 minutes Serves: 20
- 20ml Vegetable oil
- 300g Onion, diced
- 30g Garlic, pureed
- 200g Red Pepper, diced
- 200g Sweet potato, diced
- 30g Sharwoods Curry powder
- 900g Rice
- 900ml Water
- 25g Bisto Vegetable Bouillon
- 500g Tinned Tomatoes, chopped
- 200g Cauliflower
- 200g Peas
- 800ml Homepride Korma Sauce
Please check the ingredients declaration on the products you use making this recipe.EggsMilkCeleryMustard
- Heat the oil in a large pan, and add the onions and cook for 5 minutes or until the onions soften.
- Add the garlic, diced red pepper, sweet potato, and the curry powder and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the rice and stir so it is coated in the oil and spice. Add the water and tinned tomatoes, and mix well as you bring to the boil.
- Cover with a lid, lower the temperature and simmer for 10 minutes. Add the cauliflower and peas and continue to cook for a further 10 minutes or until the rice and cauliflower are tender.
- Heat up the Homepride Korma and serve as a side.