Vegetarian Cajun Sausage and Cannelloni Bean Stew
Prep: 10 minutes Cook: 1 hour 20 minutes Serves: 10
- 50ml oil
- 2 onions, peeled and diced
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 500g tofu pancetta*
- 1.5kg vegan sausages cut
- 350g mixed peppers, sliced
- 250g mushrooms, sliced
- 700g fresh tomatoes, diced
- 40g Cajun seasoning
- 700ml water
- 4tbsp tomato purée
- 400g cannelloni beans, drained
- 20g Bisto Reduced Salt Gravy Granules
- Salt and pepper to taste
Please check the ingredients declaration on the products you use making this recipe.Cereals containing glutenSoybeans
- Put the oil in a hot pan. Add the onions and garlic, and cook for five minutes.
- Add the tofu, pancetta, and the sausage and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes and Cajun spices, and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the water, tomato purée, and cannelloni beans, and stir.
- Bring to the boil, and add the Bisto Reduced Gravy Granules. Return to a simmer, cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Serve with rice.